Service On Your Schedule – Not Ours
When Power-West technicians arrive at your site for regularly scheduled maintenance, they abide by a strict code of principles to ensure you receive the best customer experience possible. That also means leaving your business in better condition than we found it.
Our mobile fleet service software provides our knowledgeable technicians with 365/24/7 access to customer site, location, asset, service history and equipment information ensuring they have what they need to rectify most issues in a timely and cost-effective manner, thereby minimizing downtime.
And our service packages don’t stop there.
- We respect your time and are committed to keeping scheduled appointments.
- We have real-time data collection and retention of complete service histories that are easily accessible online and always available.
- We stay ahead of problems with immediate reporting and tracking of deficiencies while providing online e-quotes for required repairs that can be reviewed and approved with a click of a button.
- We provide real-time work acknowledgments.
- We offer verification in the field through digital signature capture as required.
- We provide GPS tracking.
- We also offer customer satisfaction surveys, scheduled ‘check-in’ calls to our customers, and transparent communication policies that let us know we are on track and help us identify areas for improvement.
- We provide online after-service reporting which includes photos, videos, audio notes, digital paperwork and inspection forms.
- We offer customers online access to job documentation, service reports and inspection forms.